Where is the GIANT banner of drawings now??
- LOOK: overview of the contest LISTEN: podcast interview about how I teach kids about the climate crisis.
- MAKING THE GIANT BANNER:
- WHERE HAS THE BANNER BEEN?
- The banner had its world premiere at Beaumaris Primary School in Perth, Australia. It then visited Mullaloo Beach Primary School, Eurekamp Oz school holiday camp at the University of Western Australia and St Mary’s Anglican Girls School – all in Perth.
- The banner was then filmed in Queensland, Australia at Davies National Park, all over Magnetic Island (including Magnetic Island State School), 3 schools in Cairns (Whitfield State School, Redlynch State College, Trinity Anglican School), 40 metres above the Daintree Rainforest via a giant crane thanks to James Cook University, and in a mangrove forest at Kewarra Beach.
- WHERE IS THE BANNER NOW?
- THANK YOU for ‘liking’ the drawings – in total we got a HUGE 117,003 ‘likes’! From these, I’ve awarded 11 PEOPLE’S CHOICE WINNERS – scroll down to see them or go to the Prizes page. Our international judging panel has selected 9 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS – scroll down to see them or go to the Prizes page.
- TREE PLANTING is complete – SEE WHERE TREES WERE PLANTED. Big thanks to everyone who helped us buy these trees!
- If you didn’t get a certificate when you entered your drawing, download the updated certificate.